It's 5 O'clock Somewhere 5k for Habitat For Humanity of Greater Portland's Women Build Home
Cinco De Mayo, Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 5:00
Registration: $25 includes one beverage in a keepsake pint glass. T-shirts guaranteed for first 500 to register while the first 600 are guaranteed a pint glass too. After party including the Mallet Brother's Band.
Sunset run, band and beer. Rain or shine this fantastic event will have an amazing after party with the Mallet Brother's Band at Gritty's in Freeport! Your registration pays for one beverage in a commemorative keepsake cup! Run and have fun all for the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland's Women Build Home in Freeport. Our race course takes you past a women build home!! Don't miss this huge party!
Register Today! Join a team or form your own and fund raise away!
We begin on Park St near the Hilton Garden Inn, runners pass Bow St. Market and turn left on to Bow St., take care going down a steep hill and turn rt onto Lower Mast Landing which contains small rolling hills, turn rt onto South St, slow incline toward the Women Build Location, cross Bow St to Park st and finish line onto the Cival War Monument Park on Bow St.
Saturday~2:00-4:00pm at Gritty's in Freeport.
Sunday~ May 5th, race day, from 3:00-4:45pm Cival War Monument Park on Bow St., Freeport
1) Public Parking Garage on Depot St., Freeport
2) Public Lots on Depot Street between the Community Center and Petrillos Restaurant.
2) Mast Landing School-20 Mollymauk Lane (off Bow St just past Bow St. Market) There is a walking trail through woods from school to Bow st.
3) Leon Gorman lot on School St. directly across from the Hilton Garden parking lot.
4) Any on street parking that is available.
DO NOT park at Bow St Market nor in the Hilton Garden Inn parking lot.
Gritty's Brew Pub in Freeport, Lower Main St., Party is in the back yard. Plenty of room and play area for the kids. There will be a band and out door food and beverage access for our runners. This is where you will use your "Good for one beverage" tear off portion of your race number to get your one free beverage in a keepsake commemorative pint glass. Awards will be given at 6:30 but the band will continue into the evening for the after party and celebration of Cinco de Mayo. There will also be out door porta potties available in addition to Gritty's indoor rest rooms. Please follow parking instructions for the after party explained below.
Please do not park in the Gritty's lot, their lot is reserved for regular Sunday night patrons. We will use these lots:
1) LL Bean Offices parking lot Rt 1, parking lot to use is located at the end of their road. Follow the short path through the woods and you will be directly behind Pet Pantry which is two buildings away from Gritty's.
2) Pet Pantry-177 Lower Main Street
3) Cricket Hunt School-40 Independence Drive.
4) There may be some on Street parking available on Meeting House Rd.
5) Bath Savings Bank